1. Identification data: In compliance with the duty of information established in Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information-Society and Electronic-Commerce Services, we inform you that the owner of the web domain is Gredos San Diego, S. Coop. Mad. (hereinafter, GSD), domiciled for this purpose at Calle José Gutiérrez Maroto, nº 26, and with Spanish Tax ID (NIF) F- 78037520, registered in the Registry of Social-Economy Entities of the Community of Madrid, Cooperatives Section, under number 28/CM-725. Contact email: email@example.com.
2. Users: Access and/or use of this GSD platform attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, through said access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of USE contained herein. Said Terms and Conditions will apply independently of the General Terms and Conditions of purchasing that may be mandatory.
3. Use of the portal: “gsdeducacion.com” provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data via the internet (hereinafter referred to as "the contents"), belonging to GSD, which the USER may access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or contents. By registering, the USER hereby acknowledges that they will be solely responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, a password may be provided to the USER, for which they will be responsible, undertaking to ensure diligent and confidential use thereof. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that GSD offers through its portal and will not use them to, by way of example and non-exhaustively, (i) participate in illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) share racist, xenophobic, illegal-pornographic, or terrorist-apologist content or that which breaches human rights; (iii) cause damage to GSD’s physical and software systems, nor those of its providers or third parties, nor introduce or share computer viruses or any other physical or software systems likely to cause the aforementioned damage within the network; (iv) nor try to access and, as applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. GSD reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity; that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic; that are harmful to young people or children, public or safety; or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, GSD will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
4. Intellectual and industrial property: GSD, on its own behalf or as an assignee, is the holder of all intellectual- and industrial-property rights for its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos; colour combinations; structure and design; selection of materials used; computer programs required for its functioning, access and use; etc.), owned by GSD or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of that provided in articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Spanish Intellectual-Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any medium and through any technical means, without GSD’s authorisation, is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect GSD’s Intellectual- and Industrial-Property Rights. The elements of the portal may be viewed and even printed, copied, and stored on the USER’s computer hard drive or any other physical medium as long as this is only and exclusively intended for personal and private use. The USER must not delete, alter, elude, or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on GSD’s webpages.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and liability: GSD is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal, or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all technological measures necessary to avoid said damage.
6. Modifications: GSD reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate to the portal, having the right to change, delete, or add both contents and services offered thereon, as well as the way in which they appear or are otherwise located on said portal.
7. Links: In the event that (gsdeducacion.com) provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, GSD will not exercise any kind of control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances will GSD assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
8. Right of exclusion: GSD reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, on its own or through a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. General statements: GSD will pursue legal action against anyone who breaches these conditions or takes any steps that may be considered to be a misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions it deems necessary.
10. Modification of these terms and conditions and duration: GSD may modify the terms and conditions specified herein at any time, with the revised version being duly published as they appear here. The applicability of these terms and conditions will depend on their presentation and will apply until they are modified by other duly published terms and conditions.
11. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. The relationship between GSD and the USER will be governed by the prevailing Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.